Wednesday 27 September 2017

Introduction

Prai River

I am writing this blog about Penang food just for fun. Seems Penang is dubbed as the food heaven of Malaysia and I am a Penang born guy who love the variety of foods in this small state, might as well I share what I am having for breakfast, lunch, dinner and late night supper.

There are lots of other blogs about the food in Penang being written by professional food critics. My blog shall be a simple one - with some photos, a little information and the most important thing is the exact location. I'll include the coordinates for your easy search using Google Map.

The food outlets that I share here are well-known and there are also some which are known only to the locals. This might help the non-Penangites who had been exposed only to the 'famous' and overrated food outlets in Penang to find and explore the places that are being preferred by the locals.

I shall not brag, condemn or exaggerate about anything. I will just share the meals and drinks which I regularly have daily or leisure.

Hope this blog could be of help in finding some of the best food in Penang.

Enjoy!

-Wan Midgee-


Pantai Bersih, Butterworth
Meriam Timbul, Pangkalan Sultan Abdul Halim.


No comments:

Post a Comment